Stay at the destination for no more than 7 days each time during the validity period.
Applying for a work visa in Hong Kong is a matter of great concern for many work people. hk working visa applicationwork endorsements are issued to individuals ...
Applying for a work visa in Hong Kong is a matter of great concern for many work people. hk working visa applicationwork endorsements are issued to individuals traveling to Hong Kong or Macau to engage in work activities. Endorsements are divided into three categories: once every three months, multiple times every three months, and multiple times every year. Stay at the destination for no more than 7 days each time during the validity period. Let‘s take a look at how to apply for a work visa in Hong Kong.
1、 the conditions and procedures for Hong Kong and Macao work visas.
Conditions for handling Hong Kong and Macao work visas:
The addressee may list the registered local residents and registered non-local residents who have been engaged in e-commerce work activities in Hong Kong and Macao for a long time (where the unit is located in other places, it must apply to the entry and exit administration department of the local public security organ) , those who apply for multiple international work endorsements must apply to the entry and Exit Administration Bureau of the Municipal Public Security Bureau for Registration of work Information of Hong Kong and Macao.
Hong Kong and Macao work Visa application materials
(1) Registration and filing
Log on to the e-government platform, register the enterprise, and enter the list of people who need to register this year online. After the online registration is reviewed, the printed appointment information form and dispatch letter will be sent on the specified date, and the following materials will be brought to our office for registration.
1. “Hong Kong and Macao work Registration Application Booking Information Form”.
2. Submit the work Manual for Travelling between Hong Kong and Macao and the List of Registered Personnel, and affix the official seal of the unit.
3. Submit the original valid work license (if holding an old work license or related registration certificate, a valid organization code certificate and tax registration certificate must also be provided) and a copy.
4. Submit the original copies of “Basic Economic Situation of Units Participating in Urban Development Social Responsibility Insurance Companies“, “Market Situation of Unit Employees Actively Participating in Urban Residents‘ Basic Endowment Medical Insurance“, and “Payment Status of Individual Urban Students‘ Basic Endowment Insurance“ (three copies in total) issued by the Human Resources and Social Security Management Department within one month, And submit a copy. (The first two pages should include the product name of the industry in which the filed personnel are involved, the list of registered personnel who need to pay pension in this company, and the date of issuance. The third page should show that the registered personnel have been paying social security in this company for more than 6 consecutive months as of the application date.)
Where an enterprise entrusts a talent service industry to manage human resource protection, it shall also submit the relevant Human Resource Protection Certificate issued by the talent service industry.
5. Submit the work tax or value-added tax payment certificate issued by the local tax authorities, and submit a copy.
(2) apply for multiple work notes
After filing, the personnel can log on to our e-government platform and make an appointment to handle the endorsement of Hong Kong and Macao work that meets the filing requirements. After the online appointment is approved, you can bring the following materials to our bureau for endorsement of Hong Kong and Macao work before the appointment is valid:
1. to submit the appointment management information form for the application of work endorsement for Hong Kong and Macao Enterprises.
2. Submit the original and photocopy of the valid work endorsement registration certificate of Hong Kong and Macao enterprises.
3. When applying for an endorsement, a person registered in the municipality must also submit the original of his/her valid identity card for the first application, change or re-issue of a Hong Kong or Macao passport, or not for a separate endorsement.
4. Applicants from other provinces and cities should submit valid ID cards, original residence permits and copies of residence permits;
5. If you apply for a separate endorsement, you must submit a valid Two-way Permit (the pass is valid for at least three months and the blank page is at least two pages) ;